Four Corners Updated Safety Measures for COVID-19
The health and safety of our guests, employees and the communities we serve remain a top priority at all Four Corners locations. We’ve come a long way and will continue to implement enhanced protocol to help keep our venues safe and clean. Our establishments are following practices outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities, which include the below:
- Masks are now optional for fully vaccinated guests and employees
- Fully vaccinated individuals do not count towards capacity limits
- Rooms or areas where all guests are fully vaccinated will not be restricted
- We will implement 6 feet between parties and up to 10 per table, with the exception of groups where all patrons ages 16+ are fully vaccinated and can increase their table/party size
- Hand sanitizer and handwashing facilities are readily available
- All staff are trained on proper health, safety and cleaning/hygiene protocol
- Highly touched surface areas and restrooms are frequently sanitized with EPA-approved disinfectant at a minimum of every 30 minutes and as needed
- We’re continuing our employee screening policy by conducting pre-shift temperature checks, in addition to temperature checks for guests before entering
- Physical distance guidance is marked at check-stands, restrooms, etc.
We sincerely appreciate everyone who has supported us over the last year. Our team is incredibly humbled by every single effort made to rally behind the hospitality community. We’re excited to continue taking steps forward and provide a top-notch environment where local residents can dine and enjoy.