Four Corners Safety Operational Measures for COVID-19
Our top priority remains the health and safety of our guests, employees and the communities we serve. We’ve come a long way as a community with our efforts, and we will continue to take every precaution to keep our venues safe and clean for our guests. To learn more about our safety promises, please click here. Our establishments are implementing best-known practices outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and operating in full compliance with regulations set by local authorities which include the following:
- Indoor dining will operate at a 25% capacity, or 50 people per room, whichever is fewer
- Indoor and outdoor tables will be spaced six feet apart for social distancing and limited to parties of 6 or less
- Self-serve food and drink and buffet stations are temporarily discontinued
- Physical distance guidance will be marked at check-stands, restrooms, etc.
- We are eliminating physical menus to avoid unnecessary contact and will instead be using QR code menus; QR code stickers will be placed at each table that directs guests to view the entire menu on their smartphone
- We will operate a text message waitlist system to eliminate any congregating
- Lines will not be permitted, and guests will have to leave once they receive a number and return once they are notified via text when their table is ready
- Face coverings will be worn by staff and are required of guests when not seated
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing facilities will be readily available for both customers and employees
- All staff are trained on proper health, safety and cleaning/hygiene protocol, which includes the ServSafe COVID-19 Precautions Training Video
- We’re implementing an employee screening policy and conducting pre-shift temperature checks, in addition to temperature checks for guests before entering
- Highly touched surface areas and restrooms will be frequently sanitized with EPA-approved disinfectant at a minimum of every 30 minutes and as needed
- We will provide disposable table items where possible and sanitize non-disposable items after each use
- Visual guidance on standards for employees and customers will be displayed throughout each venue
To combat the ever-growing financial challenges of operating within a global pandemic, Four Corners has made the decision to implement a 4% surcharge on our guest checks. We firmly believe this approach is more straightforward than simply increasing our menu item pricing. It provides us with the flexibility of keeping our pricing consistent, while generating much needed revenue to pay for increased costs of goods due to supply chain disruptions, as well as substantial new costs unique to the pandemic, such as additional sanitation supplies, PPE, and additional labor to ensure that we are maintaining the safest possible operating environments for our guests and our staff.
While this is a necessary step to ensure the continued success of our operations, we do not wish for this surcharge to negatively impact your experience within our venues. We understand that everyone has been impacted by this pandemic in many ways and to varying degrees. Therefore, should you have any concerns over this charge, our managers have been directed to remove it from your bill, no questions asked. We greatly appreciate your support during these difficult times, and we look forward to the day when this surcharge is no longer necessary.
We sincerely appreciate everyone who has supported us over the last couple months. Our team is incredibly humbled by every single effort made to rally behind the hospitality community. We’re excited to welcome you back for dining with the comfort in knowing that we’ll continue to do our part in maintaining a top-notch environment where local residents can dine and enjoy.